There is very little in this life that is as great as sex. It can make you feel better when you’re stressed out or upset, make up sex after a fight is always going to be hot and passionate. And morning sex is a great way to start the day!
For all the amazingness that sex is, sometimes we don’t always have time for it.
Yep, you read that right! There are people out there whose schedules are so jam packed with stuff to do (this is especially true if you have children), you can’t find the time to say hello to your partner’s naughty bits. If you do get to do it, it is almost always planned, which isn’t fun at all!
We’re just going to put this out there – spontaneous sex something that we all wish we could do, but very few of us actually do. For some, it simply isn’t feasible. Let’s take at some of the cons of spontaneous sex.
Cons for Spontaneous Sex
• Your partner may not be “ready.” Nothing kills the mood quicker than wanting to get it on with your partner, but they just aren’t interested/able.
• You could get walked-in on. Whether you’re trying to get a quickie in before your kids come home or if you’re getting frisky in a public place, there are always possibilities that someone could walk in on your fun. For the bold exhibitionist, this is only going to add to the thrill, but for the rest of us, it can mean loads of embarrassment.
• You may not get to finish. For those instances when spontaneous sex is possible, if someone walks in on you, or something happens where you aren’t able to finish – it can be quite the disappointment.
Pros for Spontaneous Sex
• It’s exciting! When you’re looking to add some excitement to your sex life, spontaneous sex is a great way to go. Not only because you’re not expecting the sex, but because your adrenaline is pumping and the passion will be more intense.
• It feels good. Sex feels good, we get that. But it’s quite the confidence boost when you nudge your partner, wiggle your eyebrows knowingly, and they are already taking off their clothes.
• It helps your love life. Most people don’t like having a routine and sticking to it, but they do. Having a bit of spontaneous sex now and then can break up the monotony and may even make your love life more fulfilling with your partner.
If you feel like your love life is getting a little stale because of one thing or another, broach the subject of spontaneous sex to your partner. Weigh the pros and cons with them to see if it’ll work for you. If it does, then great! If not, well… Try to make your scheduled sex a little more special!